Each student must be 18 years of age, and must be a high school graduate or hold a General Education Development (GED) certificate. To ensure the safety of Academy staff and students, each prospective must also provide the Academy with an official FBI criminal check, two letters of reference that are work or character related from someone other than a friend or family member.
Each prospective student is required to:
- Submit a $50 application fee.
- Submit a $500 refundable tuition deposit.
- Submit a high school or college transcript or GED certificate.
- Submit an entrance essay.
- Submit 2 letters of reference that are work or character related from someone other than a friend or family member.
- Submit an FBI criminal history background check.
Upon completion of the foregoing a prospective student will be considered for admission. Each prospective student will be notified as to whether he or she has been accepted for admission to the Academy.
The Academy reserves the right to reject an applicant for any reason.
Note: The Academy will only reserve your class seat upon school acceptance and receipt of your refundable $500 tuition deposit. Former students who wish to re-enter the Academy (including those who have withdrawn, whether for good cause or no cause, or who have been terminated) must submit an updated application for admission along with a new application fee and all other required information.