G.I. Bill and Financial Aid

GI Bill and Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits.  Students who wish to use VA Benefits to pay for tuition will need to submit a Letter Of Eligibility, or proof of benefits, to the school’s Designated School Official for VA Benefits.
Please visit the VA Benefits Home Page for instructions on how to get your eligibility information.

*Students using VA benefits are also responsible for providing your military transcripts to the school. You can request these online at https://jst.doded.mil.

Sallie Mae Career Training Smart Option Student Loan
This is a popular option for students looking for financial assistance to attend a vocational school. Sallie Mae offers a wide variety of options to qualified applicants.
To apply online or for additional loan information, please visit Sallie Mae Career Training Loans.